Monday, May 28, 2007

Days 54 to 56 - Tiles and Glass Blocks

So I worked on tiling the shower basin and curb over the weekend and I think it's going to look really good. I had to mask it all of so the white mortar form the glass block doesn't drip into the cracks between the tiles. I'll be grouting all the tiles with grey -sorry- silver coloured grout after the glass blocks are finished.
I got the all-important first row mortared level and spaced properly. The second row is to insure everything stays together. I'll let it sit overnight and I'll finish it up tomorrow!
This is one of the more enjoyable parts of this project and so to balance things out I've also been raking out rocks from the yard a bit each day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heу Тhеrе. I founԁ your blog the usagе of msn.
This is a really smartly ωritten article. I ωill make
sure to bοokmark it and return to reаd extra of yоur helpful info.

Thanks for the pοst. I will certаinly return.



Alsο vіsit my sіte: chatroulette

6:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you foг the аuspіcious ωriteup.
It аctuallу waѕ once a enjоyment acсount іt.
Look complicаtеd to morе aԁded аgreeable frοm you!
However, how could we keep in touch?

My wеbpage combat prematurе ejaculation **

3:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home