Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 52 & 53 - More Loose Ends

Mom and Dad painted the whole place over the weekend and it looks great. I probably should have cleaned up a bit for the photo, but you can still get the idea (none of it is my mess anyway).

The past few days have been getting many of the little things done: I finished off the new access hole to the basement, put down subfloor and layed out the heating pad in the main bathroom, poured the concrete base for the walk-in shower, installed all the screens on the windows, finished drywalling behind the shower, and I finished off the fence in the front yard, just to name a few.

The next few days I will be concentrating on putting in the tiles. I'm eager to get going on the glass blocks (watch for the time-lapse on that one) but have a few stages of preparation left before they can start.

There is a lot going on with the electricians all over the house and insulators in the crawlspace. This is the base for the shower. as you can see the evening sun beams through the windows and through what will be the glass blocks. I think it'll look cool. I might have to try it out when it's done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, fantaѕtic blog layout! Hοw lоng haѵe уou been bloggіng for?
уоu maԁe bloggіng look easy. The ονerаll looκ of yοur site іs greаt,
let alone the сontent!

Look intо mу website; mouse click the up coming article

12:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home