Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day 35 - Sheathing the roof

Here I am yesterday working out the gable end trusses over the master bathroom. Unfortunately, Gustavo had to leave early as he had six sheets of plywood fall onto his leg and he hurt his knee. Hopefully he'll be better soon.
Dad helped me out in the morning and we got a good start on the three sides of the roof. Once we lay out the first row all the way around the house, it shouldn't take long to finish it all up. We've got a roofer coming next Wednesday to put on the shingles.
I'll be heading home to Vancouver this weekend and I won't be back until the following weekend so I can get some projects I've been delaying done. Also Ryan and Shannon will be here that week and we'll most likely get the siding started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home