Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 32 - Garage Trussed

We got the trusses on the garage and Gustavo sheathed the remainder of the house on Tuesday, then Wednesday morning we tried working for a few hours but had to stop as the rain/snow/wind combination was a bit too much for both of us. Considering we were climbing in on and around cold, wet slippery trusses we thought it best if we take the rest of the day off. Unfortunately today, Thursday was no better. Dad had a few things we could work on indoors and I always have projects on the go so after getting Gustavo set up building a wall in the RCMP building, I went down to my dad's shop to work on the picture frames I am making from an old table leaf from my late great-aunt Bernice.
Hopefully tomorrow's weather will be a little more forgiving and we can get some sheets on the roof so the last few pieces of the puzzle can be set in place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home